For tips for creating video, we’ve added notes on what to watch for and learn when creating your next video.
What to watch for in this video:
- Notice how specific the explanation goes about a simple image.
- Notice the mention of previous experience adds credibility to what you are saying. Don’t over do it. Just a simple mention adds ounces of credibility.
- Notice how the script talks about what is necessary and what is optional. Provide viewers options whenever possible.
- Notice the warnings. Always provide a reason for the warnings.
- Notice the encouragement. If you are teaching … provide encouragement for the viewer to try what you just taught!
Here is the link to the website CreateSpace.
I’d love to hear your comments and experiences with CreateSpace.
If you have any questions about creating “how-to” videos or a “web-series”, give a call or send an email. Our YouTube channel is all about “how-to” … including how to write a book! Together with our clients, we have worked on building a loyal community one video at a time! That’s what makes Viditude different from other videographers! Viditude understands how to explain your difference as a key to your success! Together we can talk about what your clients would find of value! We can develop a strategy and a plan of action to create videos your clients will find of value! As with the webseries “how to get published working on it for 15 minutes a day“, the same applies to enhancing your value through video. Call Our Google Voice: 973.619.9353 or email TalkToUs@Viditude.com.
NEED A SPEAKER!
Pat Ferdinandi would love to talk at your meeting about YouTube Marketing. People continually tell Pat how they inspire them to try and give them confidence they can do it. She now includes a section on Google Plus Hangouts (on Air). Pat will make sure you look and sound good on video! Call 973.619.9353 or email TalkToUs@Viditude.com to schedule Pat to speak at your next meeting. Her examples and stories will encourage you to take advantage of video to convey your value to your clients.