The last Wednesday of every month for the next 35 months we’ll be progressing through the How To Write A Book & Get Published series by Pat Ferdinandi. Each video will walk you through the next step to writing a book.
For tips for creating video, we’ve added notes on what to watch for and learn when creating your next video.
What to watch for in this video:
- The use of the call out arrow to draw attention
- The use of call out text to emphasize the point
- How inspired you feel (emotional connection) that you can write a book afterwards
Pssst: Here’s a secret…you can create videos by dedicating 15 minutes a day!
Here’s how to spend your first 15 minutes:
- Decide on a topic that is of interest to your top 10 clients.
- Create a list of ideas you want to talk about on this topic.
- Organize them into categories. If you have more than 3 categories with more than 3 points each, think about segmenting your video into a “series”.
- Schedule your next available 15 minutes!
If you have any questions about creating “how-to” videos or a “web-series“, give a call or send an email. Our YouTube channel is all about “how-to” … including how to write a book! Together with our clients, we have worked on building a loyal community one video at a time! That’s what makes Viditude different from other videographers! Viditude understands how to explain your difference as a key to your success! Together we can talk about what your clients would find of value! We can develop a strategy and a plan of action to create videos your clients will find of value! As with the webseries “how to get published working on it for 15 minutes a day“, the same applies to enhancing your value through video. Call Our Google Voice: 973.619.9353 or email TalkToUs@Viditude.com.
NEED A SPEAKER!
Pat Ferdinandi would love to talk at your meeting about YouTube Marketing and how to talk on video! People continually tell Pat how they inspire them to try and give them confidence they can do it. She now includes a section on Google Plus Hangouts (on Air). Pat will make sure you look and sound good on video! Helping YOU to succeed via video is her objective! Call 973.619.9353 or email TalkToUs@Viditude.com to schedule Pat to speak at your next meeting. Her examples and stories will encourage you to take advantage of video to convey your value to your clients.