For tips for creating video, we’ve added notes on what to watch for and learn when creating your next video.
What to watch for in this video:
- Notice how the sun was in my eyes. Look out for that. It’s easy to move the camera so the sun is not in your eyes. Squinty eyes makes the viewers just as uncomfortable as the presenter.
- Notice the reference to previous videos. These videos were created prior to annotations. Still, recommending viewing other videos that may satisfy a specific point the viewer may really want to view adds value. Remember, not everyone starts with episode 1. They may find a later episode first. Providing them knowledge upfront clarifying what they may really want to jump to is a time saver for your viewers.
- Lists help certain viewers. Not everyone will absorb what you said. Adding the text helps enforce what you are saying. It also allows them to stop the video and write down specific information.
- Notice a preference. If you have had a good experience, talk about it. Not for monetary value but for sharing good information. If you are pleased, other will be too.
- Notice how the light impacted the actual visual. You could not see exactly what I was pointing out. It is easy to insert a graphic image when this occurs.
- Notice the use of arrows. Add arrows to help focus the viewers attention.
Here is the link to the website CreateSpace.
I’d love to hear your comments and experiences with CreateSpace.
If you have any questions about creating “how-to” videos or a “web-series“, give a call or send an email. Our YouTube channel is all about “how-to” … including how to write a book! Together with our clients, we have worked on building a loyal community one video at a time! That’s what makes Viditude different from other videographers! Viditude understands how to explain your difference as a key to your success! Together we can talk about what your clients would find of value! We can develop a strategy and a plan of action to create videos your clients will find of value! As with the webseries “how to get published working on it for 15 minutes a day“, the same applies to enhancing your value through video. Call Our Google Voice: 973.619.9353 or email TalkToUs@Viditude.com.
NEED A SPEAKER!
Pat Ferdinandi would love to talk at your meeting about YouTube Marketing. People continually tell Pat how they inspire them to try and give them confidence they can do it. She now includes a section on Google Plus Hangouts (on Air). Pat will make sure you look and sound good on video! Call 973.619.9353 or email TalkToUs@Viditude.com to schedule Pat to speak at your next meeting. Her examples and stories will encourage you to take advantage of video to convey your value to your clients.