I hesitated writing a post about the impact of Steve Jobs. So many, like Seth Godin and Garr Reynolds, have stated all our feelings so eloquently. Some of my colleagues were even surprised about the impact I felt (and am still feeling) because I was from the PC world. My world evolved through the early days of computing…and actually working for IBM. My Fortune 50 clients were not MAC users but PC/MicroSoft users.
That doesn’t mean I didn’t:
- appreciate the pure genius of Steve Jobs.
- envy his ability, conviction, and courage to travel a different path.
- love his products…the design…his full understanding of value.
- What’s at your core?
- What are you passionate about?
- What is your core value?
Everyone has value … let’s get it on video so you can show the world … build a following upon your contagious passion.
I will miss Steve Jobs. I will honor him by sticking with my core value.
How will you honor Steve Jobs? How will you make a difference in someones life?
- Steve Jobs on marketing & identifying your core values (presentationzen.com)